For more than 80 years Dalic has invented, innovated and improved the technology of selective electroplating. Using the Dalic process all kinds of metal plating and anodising can be applied to metallic substrates on a small scale, in situ and on assembled equipment in new and maintenance applications. Pexa is Dalic’s authorised distributor and can provide the full range of Dalic products, training and technical support.
Anodising and metal plating offers an array of properties including excellent corrosion resistance including galvanic and filiform corrosion, resistance to erosion abrasion and wear, improved lubricity and hardness. The Dalic selective process means that these properties can be applied in a simple and convenient way. All products and processes are fully approved and widely used by major aerospace and high tech engineering companies.
- Very selective application, only the exposed area is treated
- Fast plating, high current density reduces downtime to a minimum
- Plating thickness is controlled
- In-situ application without disassembly
- Controlled exposure to environment and personnel
- Cold process reduces stress to substrate
- Electrical conductivity controlled
- Small areas of new equipment can be electroplated without affecting the assembly
- Damage to new plating and shading/witness marks can be recovered while components are still in production
- In service components can be repaired during service without stripping and sending for tank plating
- Improvement of corrosion control, retro fit to installed components
- Metal replacement for repair of moulds and restoration of missing dimensions inside bores and outside cylinders
Typical areas of use
Aerospace components, marine and undersea equipment, landing gear, rail equipment axels and bogeys, wing repairs, rotating parts, mould tools, inside bores, threads and tubes, wheels and engines.
- Deoxidisers, passivation and etchants
- Cadmium and LHE Cadmium Plating
- Zinc and Zinc-Nickel “Zinidal®”
- Anodising, CAA, PAA, SAA, TSA, gel and hard and coloured anodising
- Metal plating Copper, Tin, Cobalt
- Precious metal plating Gold, Silver, Platinum
Dalic manufactures a full range of application equipment to deliver the electroplating at the best cost and the minimum risk.
ME Rectifers Powerpacks
Dalic manufactures a complete line of powerpacks which allow brush metal plating of all types. With a range from 10 amps – 250 amps all types of treatment can be delivered and with additional pumps and coolers the Dalic powerpacks can also be used for anodising.
The patented Dalistick has revolutionised selective plating. As the electrode head is fed by a pump and is designed to suck the plating solution back to the reservoir. This controls the supply of electrolyte and eliminates run off and controls any metal which might be present in the atmosphere.
The Dalistick station D2000 delivers the entire process including the reservoir, timing, current and ow rate to manage the entire process. The Dalistick station D2020 additionally provides a full computer process control.
OEM: Airbus, Boeing, Thales, Messier Bugatti Dowty, Dassault, Embraer, Agusta Westland, Eurofighter
MRO: SAS, Emirates, Iberia, SR Technics, Lufthansa Technik, Alitalia, Air France, Qantas
Military: RUAG, Airbus, USAF, AMS, Air Forces of France, Italy, Norway, UAE