Markem-Imaje are a trusted global supplier of coding and marking inks for aircraft parts. Considered leading manufacturers in the field, their inks are manufactured to the highest quality to ensure the best performance.
- RoHS compliant
- High quality marking on a range of substrates
- Range of Airbus approved inks including 9175, 5170, 5199 and 5153e along with additive 8188 and 5100 for cleaning
Edding Part Marking Pens
Pexa is the authorised distributor of edding, the World leading manufacturer of writing products, including aerospace approved pens for part marking and other technical applications.
Pexa can supply the entire range of edding products.
Our main products for the aerospace industry include:
- edding 8404 part marking pen with low corrosion ink, resistant to aircraft fluids approved to Airbus UK ABP 9-3323 Class A and BAE Systems R60-6403. Available in Black with a 0.75mm tip,
- edding 8030 NLS high tech marker with low corrosion ink approved to German aerospace standard LN 905. Available in Blue and Red with tips 1.5mm to 3mm.
- edding 780 paint marker, highly opaque marker, available in white for writing on dark labels etc. Available in a range of colours with a 0.8mm tip.
- edding 1800 profipen, high tech fibre pen available with very fine tip. Available in Black with tips 0.25mm to 0.7mm