Advanced Digital Radiometer/Photometer Kit
Single detector with dual sensors measures both ultraviolet and visible light. Complies with MIL and ASTM specifications for MPI and FPI. Specially engineered for NDT applications.
- Microprocessor-controlled readout unit with dual-wavelength sensor detector
- Superior bandpass interference filter
- Choice of direct or USB connection between sensor detector and readout unit
- Excellent cosine response
- User-selectable, multilingual display settings. Choose from English, French, German and Spanish.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen
- Sealed sensor housing and USB connection with water-resistant adapter
DM-365XA UV Radiometer
Provides increased accuracy for more repeatable results.
- Measures UV-A light sources with overall accuracy of ± 5% per NIST standards
- Autozeroing, excellent linearity and cosine response, solid-state design, compact, durable, simple operation, battery-level indicator
- Sealed silicone photodiode protects against shock and humidity
- Sensor housing is constructed with series of baffles and unique self-sealing mechanism to eliminate light leakage
- Compact, lightweight and battery operated so measurements can be taken anywhere
- Complies with ASTM specifications for MPI and FPI