CCV-1000 COBRA CAM™ for NDT
UV/White Light Videoscope
This feature-packed video inspection scope is equipped with UV and white light LEDs, making it ideal for a wide range of inspection applications. Its flexible cable with imager head easily « snakes » into internal components and inside concealed areas that are inaccessible to other visual inspection tools. View images live on the video display or capture and download to an SD card or directly to a personal computer.
UV LEDs have a wavelength of 365 nm, and provide a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 850 µW/cm2 at 3/4 in (2.0 cm).
- Video Display Unit (VDU) features large, high-resolution 3.5 in (8.9 cm) color LCD screen for crystal-clear viewing.
- Compact, 10 mm imager head with side-mounted camera surrounded by four UV and
- two white light LEDs allows easy access into confined spaces.
- Camera wand includes image capture button, LED light intensity adjustment and UV/white light toggle switch for simple, one-handed operation.
- Captured images can be repositioned, rotated and zoomed for greater detail.
- Lightweight, shock- and water-resistant housing with rubberized grip for safe, easy handling.
- USB port and SD card (included) for down-loading captured images to a PC.
- Powered by a rechargeable 2.4V DC NiMH battery pack (included). Provides up to one full hour of continuous use between charges.
The CCV-1000 COBRA CAM™ also includes a battery charger, charging cradle, VDU stand and padded carrying case.