The TRITAN™ 450 provides a safe and effective alternative to UV-A black light (365 nm) for quick pre-inspection or screening of fluorescent particles in operating conditions with ambient light. This powerful blue light (450 nm) inspection lamp features three cool-running, ultra-high-flux LEDs with a broad-beam configuration, providing a wider coverage area than conventional inspection lamps.
- Nominal steady-state intensity of 5,000 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm)
- Large 7 inch (18 cm) diameter coverage area at 15 inches (38 cm), with a minimum intensity of 2,000 μW/cm2
- Three ultra-high-flux, 450 nm blue light LEDs with 50,000-hour service life
- Rubber bumper with patented thin-film dichroic lens filters out long-wave visible light
- Electronic Intensity Stabilizer ensures consistent LED performance
- Built-in fan keeps LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use
- Instant-on operation; lamp reaches full intensity immediately
- Rugged, ergonomic, angled lamp body provides safe, fatigue-free handling
- Choice of 8 foot (2.4 m) or extra-long 20 foot (6.1 m) power cord with AC plug. Available in 120V, 230V, 240V or 100V models.
- Includes yellow contrasting spectacle
For additional versatility, order the TRITAN™ 450M portable, battery-operated AC/DC lamp kit. Kit includes TRITAN 450M blue light LED lamp, rechargeable NiMH battery pack with adjustable shoulder strap and belt loop, AC and DC cord sets, smart AC charger, yellow contrasting spectacles and soft, lightweight carrying case. AC charger available in 120V, 230V, 240V or 100V versions.